Commands you can use and certain other things may change based on your rank. See our ranks page for more information.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact any available staff, either on the server or on our Discord.
Getting back to where you were
Keep in mind that you can always go back to where you were last in case you teleport somewhere or die. Use
/back for this.
You can have private homes that you can teleport to at any time. How many you have is based on your rank.
- To view your homes, use
- To teleport to a home, use
/home <home name>
- To set a home at your current location, use
/sethome <home name>
- To delete a home, use
/delhome <home name>
Teleportation works on a request basis. These are the commands you need to know (replace
<player name> with the name of the relevant person):
- Teleport to a player
/tpa <player name>
- Request a player teleport to you:
/tpahere <player name>
- Accept a teleportation request:
- You can use
/m <player name> <message>to private message people.
- To reply to the person who messaged you last, use
- By default, there’s a notification sound when you get messaged. use
/notifyto toggle this on and off.
To prevent griefing, we have a plugin for automatically locking certain blocks such as chests and furnaces.
- To manually lock something that isn’t locked by default, such as signs, use
- To add a person to a private block, use
/cmodify <player name>
- To make a block publicly accessible, use
- To prevent stealing, hoppers will not work on locked blocks by default. If you want to enable hoppers, use
/chopper onand click the locked block.
- To set a password to access a locked block, use
- If you need to make bulk changes to blocks, use
/cpersistbefore your command. It will keep doing this command until you do
Our system for ranking up is based on your play time. See our ranks page for more information.
- To check how long you have played, use
- To check the leaderboards for play time, use
- To see how long you’ve played per day, week, month, and total, use
- To check your balance, use
- To check the balance leaderboards, use
- To give a player money, use
/pay <player name>
Warps are public locations available on the server that you can check out.
- To view available warps, use
- To teleport to a warp, use
/warp <warp name>